So what am I gonna do?
Taught by Maggie, the founder of MTMT Designs, this class is designed especially for beginners (and yes, you don’t necessarily need to know how to draw). The workshop will cover the fundamental steps of pre-preparation, identifying popular designs and also the aftercare of your projects. Besides learning how to paint, you may also stand a chance to list your designs on MTMT Design’s platform and sell it out!
After this class you will have the skills to create a basic pair of DIY shoes either to do it for a special someone or to impress your friends and family!
Do note that courses for special/underprivileged kids are available too. Drop me a message to find out more!
And…. what am I gonna get?
4 hours of learning the art of DIY hand painting in a creative atmosphere accompanied with delicious food and drinks, and also a whole bunch of amazingly creative people.
You will receive a pair of slip-on shoes, a set of basic colored acrylic paints, paint brushes, a palette, basic stationeries and handout notes with practice sheets that you will use in class and is yours to take home. There will be plenty of time for you to paint, as well as getting one-on-one help from the instructor.
How to book a class?
Register by dropping me an email at email@example.com to find out more.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Special price can be negotiated for group booking of up to 20 people.
- Payment is due up-front and is non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Classes will commence only with a minimum of 8 people, maximum number of participants will be 20.
- Class times may be adjusted due to availability and response of participants.